Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Secrets of the Immortal: Nicholas Flamel


The Secrets of the Immortal : Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott 

Ok so...These books follow twins..Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel and their adventures in alchemy, sorcery, magic, dark magic....You are introduced to all types of myths and legends, such as the Kraken and Billy the Kid... I thought just that alone was pretty cool. You explore the streets of Paris, old buildings... This series is great! There is just SO much packed into these books that I honestly don't know where to begin. So...I'll let you read them and find out for yourself! :)

All around, I loved this series. I was constantly being entertained by all these myths coming together in one story. It was great! :) Prepare to be amazed!

Happy Reading!
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment