Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Dresden Files


The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Let me start off by saying that...This is by far my FAVORITE series...ever. I got very involved with the character of Harry Dresden and almost...attached. I almost cried when I got to the last book.
It may be redundant to most...a lot of facts do get repeated but, all and all I love these books. It took me almost a year (again..I don't get to read as much as I'd like) to read all 13...now 14... books and I couldn't put them down when I had them!

You follow this Private Investigator Wizard in and out of this world. There are tons of characters (faeries, talking skulls, soldiers of Christ...yes you heard me right... wizards and witches alike) that you are introduced to while Harry tracks down lost people, fights evil and is just an overall badass.

I could talk for days about these books but I won't...It would be too boring to hear me ramble on and on....

So basically what I am saying is..
READ THIS SERIES!



I'll even be nice and give you the titles...
The series includes:
Storm Front
Fool Moon
Grave Peril
Summer Knight
Death Masks
Blood Rites
Dead Beat
Proven Guilty
White Night
Small Favor
Turn Coat
Changes
Ghost Story
Cold Days (just came out today! I'm SOOOOO excited about this release)

Side Jobs - Just a bunch of short stories.

http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden


Happy Reading!
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment